Thursday, March 10, 2011

My friend got tickets to see Sesame Street Live and invited me and Austin. He hasn't watched it in a very long time, but still enjoyed seeing the characters. I think his favorite was cookie monster.
and he thoroughly enjoyed the cotton candy!

The final product...
The boys each have 6 daily jobs. Most must be done before school, but a few like setting the table can be done at dinner. I rotate dishes and clearing/setting the table each week. The jobs below the ribbon are for Saturday. They each have the three that are under their name and I rotate one to the right each week. That way they don't get bored with the same job each Saturday. I started with $2 for each boy per week. If they whine or don't complete the assigned job then I've decided to take away .10 cents. Whatever money is left in their jar at the end of the week is theirs to keep. So far it's working very nicely.







1 comment:

gretchen said...

Love the chore chart you crafty mama!