Sunday, February 27, 2011

February


I'm having a difficult time with blogger and the order of my pictures. So for chronological purposes start reading at the end. And we don't have photo editing software yet on this computer...so beware.
I got inspiration for this wreath here. I love how it turned out and it's made out of cupcake liners. I'm also working on a new job chart similar to this one and will post pictures once I'm done!
Colin turned 11!!!
Later that night we met both of our families for dinner.
His cousin Elisabeth shared her crown.

These two ordered the same drinks, meal, and were like this most of the evening. Funny boys.

He was thrilled that his birthday fell on a day when school was out. We hung out that morning and got songs loaded onto his ipod. Then in the afternoon he invited two of his best friends and we went to a rec center and went swimming.
We have a new addition...
Just kidding! But my boys are loving babies lately. Even Chris held this little guy at a baptism yesterday.
Two days before his birthday he received the Arrow of Light award and crossed over to become a Boy Scout.

Valentines Day parties at school.

In January Colin received his Webelos badge!

A big hug from dad! Colin is finally learning to roll with his dads sense of humor.

2 comments:

Nann said...

Mindy,. I was having the same problem with my pictures then I swithced to the updated editor... you can find it under settings, basic towards the bottom of that page. Can't believe that you have an 11 year old...where does time go?

rosebud said...

you look fab in all those pics!!